At this point I don’t think I even could be upset when/if one of my ships became canon, because I would just be too damn happy that it was canon! And if the canon messed things up a bit… well, that’s what denial and fanfic are for!Man, I can’t even imagine any of my non-canon OTPs becoming canon. I think it’s literally never happened to me.
morethanonepage said: 2, 12, 26, 37, 40
wow okay, that’s quite a few! this may take a while…
2. Talk about three of the most important ships in your life.
Ah okay, wow. Ummmmmm. First one would have to be Samantha Carter/Jack O’Neill from Stargate, because I think that’s pretty much my first ship ever! It’s also the ship that introduced me to fanfiction and fandom in general, so it’s pretty formative. Second one… probably Jack Harkness/Ianto Jones? Because as far as I can recall that was my first slash ship… so again, first step in a whole other side of fandom. And I’d have to say Clint/Coulson, simply because that’s what got me onto tumblr, and out from just lurking to participating a bit more in fandom.
12. Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
No I don’t think so, mostly because most of my ships will probably never get together! So it’s usually the opposite… I’m keeping an eye on Agents of Shield though, because while I do ship Phil/Melinda, and would by no means object to them being canon, I think I really would be disappointed if they did it in the ‘pair up all of our convenient het couples’ way that would lead to them, Fitz/Simmons and Skye/Ward.
26. Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
Not that I’ve noticed? I guess the pattern is probably that I can ship my favourite characters with pretty much anyone… but that’s not really a specific romantic dynamic.
37. Do you have a favourite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
Maybe not one outright favourite, but a few tropes/AUs that I definitely like… I am a sucker for pining, and I really love the fake married/together for a mission trope too. As for AUs… magic/supernatural AUs maybe? Where there’s magic and mythical creatures, or some people have powers, that kind of thing.
40. If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?
That it was canon! I have so many non-canon OTPs, it would be nice for a few of them to be canon.
okay so sapphoshands tagged me to say 5 random things about myself (sorry this is so late i kept meaning to do it and then… not :/ )
- I get on super well with my brother, he’s like one of my favourite people, and sometimes I worry that i talk about him too much, but oh well, I just really love him.
- I am half Spanish, half German, but technically Spanish because that’s what my passport says.
- I will never, never, EVER in my life be over the fact that Sam and Jack never had a proper resolution to their romance in Stargate. Seriously, I’ll be on my deathbed and be like ‘Why couldn’t they just let them be happy together????’
- Another Stargate related one, because I’ve got it on the brain right now: I can identify any Stargate episode (from seasons 1-8) just from watching 5-10 seconds of it. Because I am a massive nerd.
- I spend most of my money on shoes, nail polish and comic books. They are my weaknesses.
- Talk about the first ship you ever had.
- Talk about three of the most important ships throughout your life.
- What’s your current OTP?
- What’s your current NOTP?
- Do you have any poly ships?
- How do you feel about love triangles?
- How do you feel about RPF?
- Have you ever shipped yourself with a character?
- Do you have many ships that never got together at all?
- Do you ship any characters that have never met?
- Talk about your favorite first kiss.
- Have you ever been disappointed when your ship finally got together?
- Has a ship ever broken your heart?
- How do you feel about will they/won’t they?
- Have you ever “shipped at first sight”?
- Talk about a ship you initially disliked.
- Talk about a pairing you’ve stopped shipping romantically.
- Talk about a moment which made you question an entire ship.
- Have you ever shipped something despite yourself?
- Talk about a ship you feel alone in shipping.
- Is there a ship you just don’t get, but have nothing against?
- Which of your ships have the best chemistry?
- Which of your ships deserve better writing?
- Do you mostly ship canon pairings?
- Have you ever shipped a pairing before you even started watching the show/movie simply because of gifs and graphics or similar?
- Have you noticed a pattern in your shipping? Is there a romantic dynamic you’re more drawn to?
- Is there a ship you’ve shipped for most of your life?
- Does shipping come easily to you?
- Do you need to ship something to really enjoy a movie/book/tv show/comic?
- Name a couple of fandoms in which you have no ships.
- Talk about one of your favorite headcanons for a ship you love.
- Share five must-read fics.
- Name your favorite fanartist(s).
- Share your favorite fanmix for your OTP.
- Recommend 1-5 shipper blogs.
- Do you create fanmixes/gif sets/fanart/fic/fanvids and so on for you ships?
- Do you have a favorite trope and/or AU for your OTP?
- Do you like and use ship names?
- Is there a fictional relationship you’d really want for yourself?
- If you could change one thing about your OTP, what would that be?
feeling super good about my bod today, like woweeeee i am hot stuff
- other people: no...what are u doing to that character...
- me: i'm bISEXUALIZING THEM