- 1: Write your URL in some writing that you thought were super cool when you were younger. Eg, bubble letters, digital clock letters, letters with lots of embellishments, or letters with smiley faces in them.
- 2: Write a list of all the countries or states you’ve been to. Write a comment on each of them. Or some, if you can’t be bothered.
- 3: List your top three statistical Tumblr crushes and draw their icons.
- 4: Draw a selfie.
- 5: Name three things you like about yourself.
- 6: Do you like the climate you live in? What do you like about it or what would you change?
- 7: What is your current mood? Write and/or draw.
- 8: Can you tie a bow-tie? A regular tie? If yes, how and when did you learn?
- 9: Pick something from your immediate surroundings and tell the story behind the item.
- 10: The last time you noticed you’d put a piece of clothing on incorrectly, i.e. backwards/inside out/etc?
- 11: What is a typical breakfast for you?
- 12: How do you take your favorite coffee? Eg strong or weak? Black or with cream/milk and/or sugar/sweetener? Filter, espresso, French press or instant? Hot or iced? Regular or decaf? None of the above?
- 13: Describe your favorite food. Who makes it?
- 14: List 5 movies that you love.
- 15: What is a wanky memory from Tumblr that still makes you blush?
- 16: What brought you to Tumblr?
- 17: Have you had any real Tumblr crushes? If you want to keep your mystery, answer with a drawing.
- 18: Do you prefer to text or call your friends?
- 19: Write an autograph version of your URL.
- 20: Pick up the nearest printed material in your first language and copy out a random paragraph.
totalnerdatheart asked: *chin in hands* talk to me about absol and nick fury
OH WOW OKAY :D
But basically it’s all about how Absol is ~mysterious~ and turns up around disasters and that leads to people mistrusting Absols and blaming them for the disasters, it’s literally called the ‘Disaster Pokémon’. All the Pokédex entries are about how it ‘senses coming disasters and appears before them only to warn them of the impending danger’. CAN ANYONE SAY NICK ‘I’M-HERE-TO-TALK-TO-YOU-ABOUT-THE-AVENGERS-INITIATIVE’ FURY?
It’s like, everyone blames him for things going to shit, the Tesseract, Phase 2 etcetera, but as he said to Thor, his actions are always in reaction TO a threat, and are ALL ABOUT PROTECTING PEOPLE. People blame him for noticing a problem and acting to fix it or warn people about it, when without him, they might not have noticed the problem at all, wrapped up in their own world and problems (Yes Tony Stark I’m looking at you! (In Iron Man 2, Fury ( + SHIELD) basically directs Tony to the solution for his palladium poisoning)).
PLUS there’s the whole thing about always turning up when he’s needed, and people are like, arrrgh whenever you come round there’s a problem (kind of like Miss Marple, but I digress), but actually, it’s because there’s a problem he’s coming round (unlike Miss Marple). So he’s mistrusted because he’s always around when times are hard, because when things are going good, he’s not needed, and frankly, I think he’d rather keep it that way!
So yeah. I just think it fits so, so perfectly. And thanks for asking about my feels!